Click on a category to read more.
- 6 “woofer from SB Acoustics with a sensitivity of 89.5 dB (2.83 V / 1 m) and a compact large surround 30W dome tweeter with a sensitivity of 88.5 dB (2.83 V / 1 m). They offer a frequency span from 60 Hz to 20 kHz ± 3 dB.
- Speakers can be set to play left, right, or a mono sum.
- Dedicated DSP, active crossover and effective protection circuits.
- Volume / gain control on Minijack and XLR ports.
- The SOWA speaker is voiced to perfection by skilled audio professionals at the old B&O test facilities at Soundhub Denmark.
- Balanced XLR input for dynamic microphones, combo with line level TRS 1/4 “jack input (Pro only).
- Stereo minijack line input.
- Bluetooth 5.0 input.
- Inputs can be mixed in two ways: Bluetooth and XLR (Pro only), or Blutooth and Minijack. The Bluetooth signal is sidechain-compressed to the XLR and Minijack ports.
- Handle for easy transport
- Supports standard speaker-pipe mounting (35 mm)
- Weight: 6 kg
- Dimensions: 26x26x25 cm
- Battery can be swapped by a small operation if it wears out.
- Control local volumes on each speaker (Pro only).
- Choose between left, right, or mono sum on each speaker.
- Adjust delay setting on each speaker (0 – 300 milliseconds) (Pro only).
- Three microphone signal-chain settings (EQ, gate, compression) presets on the XLR input: choose between no processing, a preset for handheld microphones, and a preset for headset microphones (Pro only).
- App ready: the SOWA system is prepared for later launch of a companion app (iOS and Android). The app will allow advanced users to control the systems DSP settings, local speaker volume settings, microphone presets controls, etc.
- Battery energy capacity: 97 Wh (allowed to carry on airplanes).
- +25 hours of playtime (on 80% volume).
- External power supply AC100-240v in 50/60 Hz DC26V 2A out.
- Ultra efficient, Danish designed digital amplification, allows very little power consumption while the speaker is idle, allowing you to prepare the SOWA system a long time in advance before it is needed for your event.
- Connect as many speakers as you need.
- 2.4 GHz proprietary wireless audio transmission on a totally new modulation technology; not WiFi, not Bluetooth.
- Extremely resilient towards WiFi and Bluetooth signals.
- 200m range (line of sight).
- Low latency (15ms) including forward error correction to secure drop-out-free operation.
Now you can try
We love to show off SOWA, both online and for a physical demo.
It’s completely free!